Entrepreneur looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
Webb App Expert (RoR, PHP, Ajax)
Limewheel Creative Inc. is based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada.
We are looking for a web application developer to work remotely but closely with us. You will start off working on a contract basis, possibly moving into a full or part time retainer each month.
We produce award winning websites, in terms of design, usability and functionality. We focus on producing real results for our customers.
You should be extremely passionate about creating progressive web applications using modern technologies that make sense for the project goal.
You should be motivated and driven toward creating the best web applications possible.
Good communication and presentation skills are necessary, with a friendly but positive and focused attitude. We're all on the same team.
Bonus Competencies (that will help you be considered)
- XHTML / CSS
- Linux server administration / configuration
- Being familiar with any other programming language and actually being able to use it
- Wordpress (or other CMS)
1. Using coded out XHTML / CSS screens, spec documents and flowhcarts, create back-end functionality for web projects
2. Provide suggestions and discuss back-end related issues with team
3. Take website from demo to production
__TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION__
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with portfolio (without a viewable work you will NOT be considered) or links to live or demo web applications you have created. List what you used to build each application.
Explain salary expectations and/or your rates. Are you willing to work within project budgets?
Also include the following information:
* Your background
* List of competencies (only things you feel you are an "expert" at please)
Answer the following questions:
* How do you show that you are passionate about web application development?
* Regarding your career, where do you want to be in 2 years?
* Why do you want to be a part of Limewheel Creative Inc.
* Why should you be chosen instead of the other applicants?