We are looking for a software developer to lead a Gallery implementation and customization project. Please do not reply if you do not have experience with "Gallery" - http://gallery.menalto.com
Below are some high-level requirements. Many more details to be provided - however, we expect a lot of collaboration throughout the process (hence our preference to find a local developer). We'd like to share with you what we are trying to achieve and we believe that the right person can make a handful of recommendations that we had not considered.
In addition to the basic requirements of:
- Recommending hosting and storage provider
- Installing Gallery and various customizations - modules, themes, etc.
- Hiding those Gallery features that are not necessary per the requirements.
...we have the following requirements:
- Ability for each Gallery user to be able to "share" his/her albums with either A) all users or B) only those users explicitly named via e-mail address.
- Ability for an invited user to receive an e-mail containing a unique link to the Gallery site (essentially, an invitation code). Upon clicking this link or typing-in the invitation code, the user can sign-up for the Gallery site and automatically has access to the Album that was shared with him.
- Ability to order prints, photo albums, mugs, t-shirts, etc, via a third-party provider in an easy-to-use and attractive interface. Kodakgallery is a great basis for comparison - the goal would be to match their quality of service.
- Simple integration of Gallery with a leading CMS (please recommend which). The idea is that a basic informational website (say, 10 static pages explaining who we are and what we do) would be coupled with the Gallery functionality.
- If possible and advisable - integration with Amazon.com's S3 service for the hosting of Gallery images.
Please reply if you feel you have what it takes! Ideally, you could point to one or two sample Gallery implementations so that we can see the type of work that you have created.
Also ideally, this one-time-job would lead to a long term partnership.