Designer looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
iOS, iPhone, MapKit, PHP, MySQL, Amazon Web Services, GPS, GeoLocation, Google Maps API
Looking for development partner(s) for iPhone app and corresponding website. As several of us are designers, creative directors and UX experts we have 90% of the app designed. The remaining 10% allotting for screens that arise during development. The corresponding website has a previous completed design but is being re-designed and is in the wireframe phase. We have several vendor partnerships for ad serving and mapping. We are serious, dedicated and have a kick-ass brand and idea with potential investors if we can get to the functioning prototype or (ideally) beta stage. Must sign an NDA before discussing.