Programmer looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
HealthTap's vision is to be a cutting-edge technology company and we are building a world-class engineering team to make this vision a reality. The first engineers will play a critical role in setting the tone for building a culture of technical superiority and excellence.
* In-depth knowledge of browser architecture and internal
* Excellent programming skills in Ruby, Java, Python or PHP
* Strong visual design skills
* Experience with Photoshop and other design tools
* Experience in JSP is a strong plus
* A passion for the health space
* Experience developing user interfaces for mobile applications is a strong plus
* Define the architecture of and build the user interface for HealthTap's product
* Build a site that is nice, easy to use and intuitive
* Understand how users are responding to the site and continually improve the site based on that understanding
* Write code that is efficient, reusable and easy to maintain
* Understand the real requirements communicated by product managers and designers and come up with optimal solutions
* Interact closely with backend engineers and determine the most appropriate integration between frontend and backend
* Respond rapidly to issues related to frontend
Our office space is located in the heart of Downtown Palo Alto, only one block from the University Ave Caltrain stop (a 2 minute walk!). We are surrounded by fantastic weather, wonderful restaurants, and the pulse of Silicon Valley. It is a bright, sunny, open and creative environment full of high energy, positive people and a ton of whiteboards..
The people who work at HealthTap are all deeply passionate and will have a very significant impact on the company and its products. We have created a set of values we feel are important for establishing the absolute best work environment possible. You can read about them here.