Entrepreneur looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
Multi-talented developer needed for web-based mobile startup - applicants MUST be located in the Denver, Colorado area.
You MUST be located in the Denver area.
We have seed capital, are backed by the Founder Institute, and have secured business commitments for the Beta version.
I am the only founder at this point, but am seeking a multi-talented technical partner or co-founder to bring this service to the market. I need someone who has extensive experience creating web-based applications and using mobile device detection. I have 9 years of experience in the mobile industry. I have seed capital, am backed by the Founder Institute, and have secured commitments for business Beta users.
Here is a description of the business:
Today, businesses suffer from a lack of reliable customer feedback. Current survey systems have low response rates and poor information accuracy. JetJaw, Inc is developing a new service that will allow businesses to increase customer loyalty and revenue by providing a frictionless way for consumers to provide feedback in the moment. This will replace an outdated, cumbersome process with one that is engaging, efficient, and more effective.
Here is a description of the flow:
1. A customer visits a restaurant or retail store.
2. The cashier, a sign near the register, or a message on their receipt invites them to fill out a survey about their experience.
3. They access the survey on the web browser on their mobile device by either enter the url into their browser, sending a text message (and receiving the survey url in response), or scanning a QR code to launch survey.
4. Our system recognizes their device type and capabilities and delivers a format of the survey that is perfectly suited for their device.
5. They fill out the survey at their convenience (while still at the store, while riding in a bus or car, or whenever they like).
6. The restaurant or store receives , a) immediate feedback; b) higher response rates; c) richer, accurate feedback.
7. This helps the business improve their relationship with their customers, which leads to increased revenue.
High-level technical needs:
- Create a website with account creation and credit card payments
- Create a survey builder interface
- Create a database to store the responses
- Create an analytics section where responses can be viewed and downloaded
- Use device detection to deliver the appropriate version of the survey to each unique device.
Please reply with:
- samples of your work.
- a short note about why you are interested in this opportunity
- how do you really feel about working for equity or cash?
- why do you want to be involved with a start-up at this stage of your career?
- if you want to be a co-founder, are you able to commit 60+ hours/week, including around-the-clock availability to meet customer needs?