Our company attends events around the country and sells products at expos for each event. The staff has historically used an excel spreadsheet to take orders at the expo, then import orders once back at the office. We want to streamline the process and allow the staff to place orders directly online, however, we do not want to use the standard site as not all products are sold at the expos. Also, we want to simplify the ordering process so it is faster and easier.
We want a start page (1) that defaults to the current event and allows users to select from one of the products offered for that event from a drop down. Selecting a product will show (refreshless) that products image, sku, pricing and description. If a customer chooses a product that requires personalization (entering a name or saying or race time for example) and clicks next the site should display a page (2) that will accept those customization fields. If the product does not require customization the site should just go to the address/payment page (3). After payment info is entered and processed at Skipjack, the site should display a review page (4) and finally a printable receipt page (5). In the admin, we need a page (6) that allows for selection of an upcoming/ongoing race and that then displays all available products for the selected race. Admins will then check which products should be shown on the newly created checkout pages. We have created wireframes for the pages required as well as an Adobe Fireworks art file for the graphical layout.
We need to create a scaled down version of our existing checkout system to be used at events by staff. The system will need to:
- Allow admins to 'flag' items as expo items to be displayed on the quick checkout pages
- Allow expo customers to select items from a dropdown menu that will then display the selected products picture, price, sku and description
- Display the correct customization fields per product (if any)
- accept and frontend and backend validate entered address and payment data
- display review page
- process payment using skipjack payment gateway as on current site
- display receipt page that can then be printed for customer
Please let me know the following:
1) your cost to complete the job
2) your timeframe to complete the work, including revisions
3) examples of past VB .NET ecommerce work
Thanks and I look forward to working with you! Please contact me for further information and mockup/wireframe files.