Designer looking for a Designer for long-term partnership
Web / Graphic Designer
If you have superb design skills, and are looking to get involved with a fast-paced, forward-thinking organization, we have the opportunity for you.
Total Attorneys, rated the 8th fastest growing company in the region (and 169th fastest in the United States) by Inc. magazine, is a visionary in legal web property development. We work hard and play hard, and are located in the Chicago Loop.
This web/graphic designer will split time approximately 50/50 between print and web design. This position will be responsible for design and front-end programming for various websites, email designers and newsletters, identity development, the creation of trade show banners, brochures and posters, as well as some occasional Flash animation.
This is an On-site, position; we are not accepting resumes from off-site contractors at this time.
* Multi-tasking ability
* Work both independently and with teams
* Can receive and give constructive criticism
* Must be able to code XHTML by hand
* Produce and test for cross-browser compatible code
* Must have 3+ years experience as well as college degree
* Experience with debugging and testing