We're looking for a website designer, a person who can create the graphics for some websites. To be right for this job, you must be a graphic designer specialized on website design, you must know a little about the principles of designing websites (the user experience will be handled by us) and most important, you must be out of your mind.
We're looking to give new faces to some existing concepts (and also improve them a little), so the designs must be vibrant, intelligent, bold, must be innovative and break all the rules. The right word is experimental, something never before seen until now. (just one of the designs will focus on usability)
You should not worry about coding these designs, as me and my team can break the boundaries of coding and transfer each design to a functional website.
Some exact specs about the project:
- there are 5 websites (maybe 6, not sure yet) that need to be designed, 2 or 3 of them will require a logo (but that won't be a problem or a must) and each website will require 1 or 2 pages to be designed (front page and inside page - but the most important will be the layout and the graphic concept, colors used, etc)
- you will have full freedom of design, you can use whatever colors you think will work and create a weird but usable layout
- the timeline for getting all (5) projects ready is 10-15 days
- budget for this is $1000 ($200 for each design), but i would appreciate it if your quote for the 5 designs will be lower than that, as money is always an issue right now. If you're really good and $200 for each project isn't enough, i think i can squeeze some more dosh if it's worth it.
So the bottom line is:
- experimental website design
- timeline is very important, must turn out a design every 2-3 days
- constant communication is crucial, must be available via some sort of IM or via phone to work closely with our concept designer
- trustworthy person, who should not leave us with the job half done like it happens most of the time
- must be able to to all 5 designs and not just 2 or 3 as i don't want to search for a new designer in the middle of the project.
So guys, if you're interested, PM me here (don't post offers) with your portfolio or some details about yourself (if you don't have a portfolio), tell me if you can create experimental designs (even if you didn't have the chance to do this until now), and please let me know if you can start asap.