Programmer looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
Linux, go-lang, c++, multi-threaded systems
People are surrounded by strangers every day - on the street, in the mall, on campus. Many would benefit from meeting each other, yet talking to strangers in these situations is often too confronting.
In today's age where smartphone technology is widespread, the time is right for this to change. We are making it easy for people to connect using newly available location based services as well as providing a number of other benefits to our users. We believe we have identified an unfulfilled niche in the social networking landscape, where few strong competitors currently exist.
Project Name: Radly
Base of operations: Melbourne, Australia
- You should know your way around Linux and a source control tool (ideally git).
- Experience developing concurrent or multi-threaded systems
- Experience in Go-lang. C++ would also be viewed favorably. Eagerness and ability to quickly learn new languages and their idioms would be viewed favourably
- Able to work autonomously and understand how the decisions you make affect the whole system
- But most of all, you love developing systems in your own time and you'd do it anyway, even if you didn't see this ad
Work requirement: 10 hours per week
A small Melbourne based start-up, Radly is an exciting new project which takes advantage of new technology to help bring people closer together.
A prototype client application has been developed to get feedback from consumers and we are now ready for major development of the server, with your help.
You will be supported by our Head Developer who has close to a decade of experience working in medical device and product development.
The team is fun and adaptive in our approach to development, you will both be a developer and a business partner with decisions you make shaping the future of this exciting development.
Our aim is to release the first version within the next 4 months. With work available for new features and scalability changes to follow.
We are looking for someone to become a part of the team with remuneration as an equity holding ? payment is available on negotiation.
If you are interested please contact Josh Centner
+61432 716 308