Programmer looking for a Programmer for a few jobs
Web2Py programmer needed
We are looking for an ambitious python programmer who knows the web2py framework. We have a web page, www.dominochinese.com, where we teach the Chinese language to students over the internet.
We just released the webpage in our first version, but our feedback from prospective students who want to pay say that our model for payment doesn't suit them. We now wish to change to a monthly subscription model instead of the credit model we have today. Either by using an external service or integrating a library/plugin in our website.
Interested parties should be able to prove competence in Web2py and how to integrate payment gateways.
Payment: paid for finished (accepted) project stages.
(a) getting a basic version up of the monthly subscription
(b) optimizing to increase sales with the help of google experiments.
- knowledge of web2py and Python
- git or mercurial version control
- knowledge of writing Scrum stories and estimating them
- writing automated tests with Selenium testing framework or similar.
- if you have done similar work before with integrating monthly payment plans
Support will be given from previous programmer who has moved to Sweden to study.
Apply to get an extensive project description from us together with a BPMN process flow.