Entrepreneur looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
Required KnowledgeTo qualify... We are seeking a Hardware Engineer / FPGA Hardware Engineer who can demonstrate the following:
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Experience in digital circuit design, preferably using VHDL for FPGAs.
As well as experience in some or all of the following:
- Multi-layer PCB design and debug with FPGAs;
- High-speed digital design (e.g. QDR/DDR memory interfaces;
- PCI-Express, 10G Ethernet, Infiniband);
- Product design and test experience (e.g. EMC Compliance);
- Systems/device driver programming for Linux in C, or object-oriented software techniques in Java or C++.
Tagsjava, c++, c, fpga
CommentsYou need to be logged in to make a comment.
Make an OfferYou need to be logged in to make an offer.