We are looking for a sharp, motivated and hard-working Web Developer to join our development team. We are continually making efforts to improve our websites through functionality and performance. The right developer for us must possess both back-end and front-end coding skill. With an onsite warehouse and customer support team to support we need someone who can develop applications to improve the departments as well as the website duties. This is a full-time position (1099 contract also considered) that offers opportunities for an experienced developer to advance in their skills and career -- truly no limitations to what you can achieve with us.
- Be able to quickly decipher and understand our existing codebase (CS Cart) and immediately and continually execute development projects to keep our e-commerce sites the best that they can be.
- Tasks can be as simple as SEO updates and updating web site content, to developing full-scale mobile e-commerce sites and other cutting-edge technologies.
- Take existing code and modify/customize it to our standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot security, network, and code issues.
Required Software Fluency:
- CS Cart
- Adobe CS Suite
- Minimum 4+ Years in Web Development with an emphasis on backend technologies
- E-Commerce Development Experience/Shopping Carts/Payment gateways A MUST
- Strong existing portfolio of website design work, showcasing superb website technical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively w/non-techies, marketers and designers, and also work with our design team.
- Ability to work with internal and externally developed code
- Search Engine Optimization and Knowledge A MUST
- Social Networking/Web 2.0 framework and knowledge a plus
- Mobile App development (iOS/Android) a DEFINITE PLUS
- VB.NET and C# a plus
- Open-minded and passionate about learning new technologies
- Solid understanding of major operating systems
- A positive enterprising attitude!