I?m looking for a talented Codeigniter guru/dev team with REST API,ORM,SVN,GIT,CSS Frameworks experience and general website optimization knowledge (like how to speed up a website,lower http requests,etc) for evaluating an existing website build. The webapp is a social network/online gallery project similar to http://behance.net .
Basically you will have to go through the whole build and compare it to an existing PDF which highlights the websites overall functions & how they should work, also you will be required to mark on the PDF/or in a separate file the features that are missing or not working as intended. I?ve included a sample of the PDF with some areas left out due to the requirement of signing a NDA before disclosing these.
Phase 1: Existing build analysis <- please provide a price quote only for this phase
Phase 2a: Fixing/developing the features that are found missing or not working as described in the PDF. - we will talk about this after phase 1 is done
Phase 2b: Frontend design implementation via Twitter Bootstrap + Bugfixing/tweaking- we will talk about this after phase 1 is done
When applying please provide:
- samples of codeigniter websites that you?ve developed;
- examples of large scale webapps that you?ve developed;
- a price and delivery date for PHASE 1
Although these are not required, it will be a plus if you could also provide:
- a stackoverflow profile showcasing your experience or a blog that you run or a forum were your active;
- examples of advanced CSS designs that you?ve implemented or responsive websites that you?ve worked on;
- a freelancing website profile for feedback evaluation;
NOTE: You will be required to sign an NDA and this will mostly turn into a longterm thing since after launch I will require a CTO to handle different aspects as well as develop new things.