Entrepreneur looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
To qualify... You will need to be a skilled .NET Developer / Software Developer (.NET) with a CV that covers the following...
- An ability to lead a team of in-house and outsourced developers.
- A degree education (Computer Science, Maths etc.) or with relevant experience.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with the support of software products designed with n-tier architecture.
- Development environments and tools required for the role.
- Microsoft ASP.NET and .NET Framework and Microsoft VB.NET.
- Microsoft SQL/Server 2005 (and 2008), including stored procedures and views, and IIS v6 or v7.
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010 Professional (preferred) or .NET 2008 Professional.
- XML, XSLT, XSD and XSL.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (or similar).
- Development tools and protocols (beneficial) include Web Services, DHTML, SOAP and WCF.