Designer looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
C/C++ or Java (Objective-C is a plus), MySQL, some relevant mobile application programming skills
Lead Mobile Application Developer
Two healthcare entrepreneurs are looking to find a motivated partner with significant development experience. We are designing an application that integrates social media and interactive learning to enhance the patient experience. We bring 9 years of healthcare experience and software design to the project; we are looking for someone to complete our team by providing insight to the best platforms and most efficient design for our application. The ideal candidate possesses not only the technical and analytical acumen to thrive in a startup culture, but also has the creativity to take design requirements and translate them into something that is sharp, engaging and fun. Since our application will be breaking into a new segment of the market, the ability to learn and adapt new technologies is essential.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong C/C++ or Java knowledge (Objective-C experience a plus)
- Familiarity with MySQL or other relational databases
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Positive attitude with good team communications skills
- Openness to attend a startup accelerator program as a co-founder (i.e., TechStars, Y Combinator) in 2012.
- iPad specific development experience
- Python experience
- Healthcare or Healthcare IT experience Work Load and Compensation:
Hourly work expectations and compensation will vary based upon the candidate's ability to commit time to the project. Ideally we are looking for a partner who can commit fully to the project and is open to taking an equity position. However, in order to fill the position with the best candidate, we are willing to discuss contract based positions. The candidate will be expected to work at least 15 hours a week on the project, scalable to your availability.