Entrepreneur looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
Additional InfoHello and thanks for stopping by this listing!
I am looking for a competent developer with the technical skills/background to create/clone a Flash-based board/puzzle game that is similar to Sudoku called Ken-Ken. Here?s the basic example to be cloned, http://bit.ly/9VlX but the details below add more specific.
- must accept 1 variable input, 3-12 and will define the table size
- must be able to create a table based on a given size
- must include blocks, multi-cell regions with bold and dashed lines
- must be able to auto-generate and populate table with no repeat values in any rows or columns
- must be able to auto-generate accurate/correct mathematical operators based on the numbers
- must be able to validate right from wrong answers
- must also have hint/cheat, clear, start over, and undo functionality
Payment type, schedule, and amount is negotiable.
Contact information and identity verification is required.
Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to doing business with you.
CommentsYou need to be logged in to make a comment.
Make an OfferYou need to be logged in to make an offer.