We have 2 potential projects as specified below. At this stage we are looking to find out what is possible and how much it will cost. Any assistance may result in future work like this. I have attempted to explain the process as best I can but please ask if you have any questions.
1. Housing concept
- First frame (JPG) will have 3 houses with hotspots over the top
- Click on a hotspot will play respective FLV and take the user inside the house
- When the video finishes a JPG will be displayed (the JPG will match the final frame of the video and will be supplied)
- At this stage a floorplan will be displayed on the right with an indication of where the user is currently standing within the house
- User can now select 1 of 3 rooms to go to, either by a button or clicking on the floorplan
- Once room is selected an FLV will play resembling the user walking through the house
- When the video stops a still jpg replaces the final frame of the video, and an indication on the map is changed to reflect the users new position in the house
- The user can now select a colour scheme for the room, once selected it will display a new JPG
- User can at any time move to another room (via buttons or floorplan)
- If all rooms have been visited and a colour scheme chosen then user can hit a preview button, which will play a FLV file
- Upon completion of the FLV the user can send to client with their details
- Stats will also need to be generated for the client to see who clicks where and how far everyone gets
- This presentation will need to be smart and preload elements in the background, use preloaders where applicable.
Please provide 2 quotes:
a. As above, we will provide all design PSDs and JPGs and FLVs
b. As above, with the inclusion of an XML file to control all JPGs and FLVs, and a CMS for the client to add the JPGs and FLVs themselves.
2. Shoe concept
- Gallery of shoes
- User can interact with the shoe once selected and rotate left and right, up an down ? view every possible angle on the shoe and even zoom in and out.
- Click a button to play a FLV, that shows the dissection of the show and the complexity of layers/materials etc?