Designer looking for a Designer for 1 job
Required Knowledgevery good skills in flash animation, xml integration, and setting up a custom skinned video player
Additional InfoSWF File 1
Refer to http://demo.humantraffic.com.au/leader/concept/flash/ for the sequence of events
- Create something similar to this http://www.flashden.net/item/3d-xml-menu-studio-2/3007 (will need a bit of customisation to the specs below)
- allow for unlimited number of videos
- This is how it should look when a video is rolled over
- Once small screen is clicked the camera will zoom in quickly to that screen and load in the external video
- Video doesn?t autoplay (create a ghosted out play button over the top of the video screenshot)
- Player controls need to be skinned up similar to the concept and only visible if rolling over the video area
- FLV Video will stream from an external source
- ?Return to menu? will zoom out and animate back to ?flash1?
Create preloaders where necessary
Setup an xml file that the flash refers to with the ability to update the following for each video:
- Video name
- Short description
- Length of video
- Video screenshot thumbnail
- Video screenshot large
- Link to external video file
SWF File 2
We will also require a stand alone video player that will stream .flv video from an external source.
- This will follow the style of video setup in ?flash3? above
Please let me know costs (desired payment schedule) and timeframe. If you have some examples of something similar that will also be good.
Tagsflash, flash, xml, actionscript, video
CommentsYou need to be logged in to make a comment.
Make an OfferYou need to be logged in to make an offer.