Designer looking for a Programmer for long-term partnership
Magento, PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS
I am ready to begin using Magento (www.magentocommerce.com) for some production work now that 1.0 is released.
If things go well I plan to implement it for all or most of my eCommerce projects.
I run a web design/development company based out of Vancouver, BC and I am searching for someone that really knows their way around Magento.
You may live anywhere in world, provided that you are easily accessible throughout the week via email, IM and/or telephone.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Installing Magento, configuring it and trouble shooting it
* Porting XHTML/CSS templates into functional Magento themes
* Developing custom modules or modifying Magento to make it work the way we need it to for certain websites
* Integrating it with payment gateways
* Answering questions such as "How can I make the most out of Magento's built in features for this website?" or "Is there a feature in Magento that could do this?"
I have an immediate need for someone to work with me on a site that will use Magento.
After that, there will definitely be more work.
This work will be contractual based and before commencing a project I will expect a flat-rate quotation. I understand you will need detailed info in order to provide a quote.
To apply for this position, please email the following:
* First/Last name
* email, IM, phone
* Portfolio website or reference URL's
* Describe your level of understanding with Magento
* Describe your skill level with PHP/MySQL
Please send this information to jobs, at, limewheel ,dot, com