Entrepreneur looking for a Writer for long-term partnership
We are a small, professional, independent publisher of a book on a business model for the escort industry. This is sold through our website and other book purchasing sites. We value our team members and offer the following:
* career and compensation growth for long-term contractors
* the ability to work virtually
* professional training
* an intellectual work environment, and
* a fun atmosphere!
WHAT WE NEED
Currently, we are in need of a motivated, talented, and forward-thinking Copywriting Apprentice who likes learning, and wants to learn all the tips and tricks the top copywriters know.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
We will only accept bids from individuals that possess the following job-related qualifications:
* you MUST have minimum 1 year writing experience & truly want to learn more. If you think you know it all, this company is not for you. We will provide all training materials that you will learn on your own time.
* you must love the net, & feel comfortable editing & writing for websites. Previous webcopy experience is an asset.
* you MUST love to sell through the written word, but ethically, without lying.
* you should love to educate people through words.
Additionally, in order for us to consider your bid, you must meet the following requirements:
* The intellect to understand that although we publish a book that serves to educate on how to establish an adult industry related business, it does not diminish our level of professionalism, nor our ability to run an effective, profitable business, and treat contractors, vendors, etc. with respect.
We also build businesses that are mainstream, all geared towards helping the public.
* A minimum of one-year experience that can be verified with you working in that capacity as a virtual independent contractor in your field of expertise.
* Be detail-oriented and confident in making suggestions when you see that something may be improved.
* Have the ability to be organized, set and meet deadlines and work independently in a virtual work environment.
* Possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills to include being able to follow explicit instructions via e-mail, instant messaging and on the phone.
* Demonstrate strong ethics and a solid personal commitment to your responsibilities.
* The desire to work in a friendly, down to earth, virtual workplace that applauds innovation and common sense.
Please include the following in your e-mail:
* The keywords I am your new Copywriting Apprentice in the heading of your e-mail.
* Your best ?small business? hourly rate.
* A description of your abilities as they relate to our needs, without an accompanying resume, as we award contracts based on the ability for a person/company to sell his/her skills without the structure of a resume. It is your responsibility to sell yourself, please don?t assume that we will assume details about you.
* A list of your professional references that can verify your writing abilities.
* List your top three strengths and your top three areas for improvement (everyone has areas for improvement, so you will not be pre-judged by your answer).
Please send all responses to firstname.lastname@example.org Failure to do so & not read the ad automatically excludes you from any further potential interview.