Entrepreneur looking for a Designer for a few jobs
We are a small, professional, independent publisher of a book on a business model for the escort industry. This is sold through our website and other book purchasing sites. We value our team members and offer the following:
* career and compensation growth for long-term contractors
* the ability to work virtually
* professional training
* an intellectual work environment, and
* a fun atmosphere!
WHAT WE NEED
Currently, we are in need of a motivated, talented, and forward-thinking Graphic Web Designer who loves creating site designs. We wish to call upon you whenever we need creative work done, but this is not a full or part time position.
Right now we need 2-3 full site designs
WHAT WE REQUIRE
We will only accept emails from individuals that possess the following job-related qualifications:
* Has a full portfolio of site designs
* Has been working online for min. 1-2 years
* Can design just headers, or full websites (index, sub page, left and/or top nav) (NO CODING), we are just looking for the design & we do want the PSD files
* Logo design experience an asset but not necessary
* Knows how to optimize graphics
Additionally, in order for us to consider your email, you must meet the following requirements:
* The intellect to understand that although we publish a book that serves to educate on how to establish an adult industry related business, it does not diminish our level of professionalism, nor our ability to run an effective, profitable business, and treat contractors, vendors, etc. with respect.
We also build businesses that are mainstream, all geared towards helping the public.
* Be detail-oriented and confident in making suggestions when you see that something may be improved.
* Have the ability to be organized, set and meet deadlines and work independently in a virtual work environment.
* Possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills to include being able to follow explicit instructions via e-mail, instant messaging and on the phone.
* Demonstrate strong ethics and a solid personal commitment to your responsibilities.
* The desire to work in a friendly, down to earth, virtual workplace that applauds innovation and common sense.
Please include the following in your e-mail:
* The keywords "I'm your new Graphic Web Designer" at the top of your e-mail.
* Provide us with your online portfolio. You must have a website with a portfolio. We aren't interested in tons of URLs, or folders that show you are disorganized and not professional.
* Include your best small business hourly rate + a firm price on doing just a header, & then another firm price on a site design (one index page, one sub page). Also tell us how many revisions that includes.
If you need to see examples of what we are talking about, let us know.
* A description of your abilities as they relate to our needs, without an accompanying resume, as we award contracts based on the ability for a person/company to sell his/her skills without the structure of a resume. It is your responsibility to sell yourself, please don?t assume that we will assume details about you.
* Forward us your professional references who can verify your design abilities.
* List your top three strengths and your top three areas for improvement (everyone has areas for improvement, so you will not be pre-judged by your answer).
Please send all responses to email@example.com Failure to do so & not read the ad automatically excludes you from any further potential interview.