Entrepreneur looking for an Entrepreneur for long-term partnership
We're a successful, niche based web marketing firm looking to bring a new Project Manager onto our team. If you think YOU are the person we're looking for, please read on!
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Established in 2005, we quickly skyrocketed to success in our unique, ever-so-fun niche market. Currently, we maintain a client base of 550+ clients ranging from the average "business next door" to some of the world's largest corporations in our specific industry.
Our firm offers the following services to our clients:
Web Design & Development
eCommerce & CMS
Logo & Graphic Design
SEO & SEM
We're a very down to earth, easy going, fun loving, tight-knit bunch of folks who love what we do!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Our Project Managers are responsible for the following:
- Initiating contact with our potential new clients; these are folks who have e-mailed us, called us, or filled out a free consultation request from our website - folks WANTING to work with us who are in need of further information. There will be no cold calling, cold selling, or anything else along those lines.
- "Sealing the deal" with these potential new clients; understand what they're looking for, let them know how we can provide them with what they're looking for, and get them to commit to working with us.
- Managing their projects with us; ensure the project is completed to the client's satisfaction from start to finish.
- Occasional "backend business management" assistance when needed based upon your experiences and knowledge.
Our Project Managers MUST bring the following:
- A great personality; you must be friendly, fun, warm, down to earth, outgoing, and honest.
- Knowledge of the web design/development process. While you don't have to be a skilled designer or developer by trade - you must at least understand how the process works, you must know what's "good" and what's "bad", you must be able to consult with the client in order to make the right recommendations for their business needs and budgets.
- Experience in sales is a plus, but not a requirement, as you will be responsible for "selling" the potential new clients on why we're the best choice for their business and project(s).
- Dedication, patience, passion, a great attitude, ability to work well as part of a team, strong leadership abilities, excellent communication skills, and the unending desire to better yourself, grow with our company, and make great money.
- A reliable broadband internet connection; all correspondence must be taken care of within 24 hours - no exceptions.
- A pleasant, friendly phone personality. Although most communication is done via e-mail, you will be speaking with our clients, and with us, on the phone on a regular basis. If you're not comfortable making/receiving phone calls, this position's not for you. Unlimited long distance is a must.
- You must be a quick, eager learner. It's okay if you don't have formal Project Management experience - we're patient and are great teachers - but you sure do have to have the thirst to learn and implement what you learn straight away.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM IT:
Our Project Managers earn 10% of each project that they secure and manage successfully. Our projects range from $500 to $40,000. Higher percentages will be discussed for more in-depth, complex projects. Each member of our staff is evaluated regularly for pay raises, bonuses, and gifts for jobs well done.
ARE YOU WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?:
Contact us with your name, age, location, e-mail, phone, and experiences. SHOW US YOUR PERSONALITY! We're not looking for dry cardboard cutouts, we're looking for people who bring flavor, sincerity, dedication, dynamics, and PASSION!
If we think you may be a good candidate, we'll be in touch straight away to tell you more about our company and start the interview process with you!