* Strong linguistic and writing skills
* Minimum 3 years professional copywriting experience / 1 year SEO Copywriting (ONLINE PUBLISHED WRITING SAMPLES REQUIRED ? AT LEAST 3)
* An understanding of how Search Engines work
* Organized, with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to meet deadlines and to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
* Bachelor's degree in Communications or English preferred
Isotropic Media is looking for an SEO Copywriter to be a key member of our On-Call Development Team.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Copywriter will be responsible for writing content to improve search engine visibility for targeted keywords for clients' sites, its assigned microsites, and associated Web sites.
This position will either report directly to the company owners or the SEM Manager, depending on the project assigned.
Based on optimization schedules outlined by the either the company owners or SEM Manager, the SEO Copywriter will create or optimize copy that provides value to Web site visitors, matches the projects' style guide, and passes clients' review.
* Write new unique, user-friendly content to be included on client Web sites, blog and other online locations that supports SEO efforts
a) Research and write technical, non-technical and promotional copy
b) Manage the legal and copywriting review process, assuring that approved deliverables are available to meet implementation deadlines
c) Assure that copy follows SEO best practices and project style guide
* Review existing content and optimize for SEO, submitting recommendations to be implemented with scheduled updates.
* Write page titles, meta descriptions and meta keywords that adhere to best practices for SEO as defined by the company owners/SEM Manager.
a) Follow keyword to page mapping guidelines provided by company owners/SEM Manager to create deliverables
b) Provide materials to company owners/SEM Manager to implement on various sites
* Develop promotional blurbs for search engine submissions to be used for directory listings.
* Create text for SEO listing/advertising opportunities.
* Coordinate efforts of PayPerPost campaigns
a) Develop campaign opportunities
b) Manage vendor interactions
c) Track and report on metrics
* Responsible for writing white papers, as well as educational articles that will be placed on our sites.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT LINKS TO AT LEAST 3 OF YOUR MOST RECENT PUBLISHED WORK AND PROJECT FEE/SALARY HISTORY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED.
Please submit your resume, cover letter to hr[at]isotropicmedia.com with "ON-CALL SEO copywriter" on your subject line.