Entrepreneur looking for a Programmer for a few jobs
* Independence, willingness to learn and problem solving skills are a must.
* At least one year of related work experience/education.
* Able to complete on time and on budget.
* Ability to communicate and work well with others.
* Proficient with handcoding HTML, TABLE-LESS CSS layouts, and PHP.
* Advanced knowledge and implementation of W3C Web Standards and SEO
* Dynamic/Database Driven Development (PHP/MySQL).
* Experience with Joomla, compatible modules (ie. Mootools, VirtualMart, etc.), and themes are a must.
Isotropic Media is looking for a freelance back-end programmer to be a key member of our On-Call Development Team.
The position requires exceptional programming skills, problem solving abilities, a strong work ethic and an eye for design. Reporting directly to the company owners, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking a web project from the development phase to the final product. In some cases this will require creating or customizing Joomla 1.0 and 1.5 CMS modules.
* Working with a team (company owners, front-end developer, and SEO copywriters) to create Web 2.0 sites.
* Responsible for turning user interface html mockups (and/or designs using TABLE-LESS CSS ONLY) into functional web sites.
* Custom programming and web application development.
* Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing client sites.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO AND PROJECT FEE/SALARY HISTORY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED.
Please submit your resume, cover letter to hr[at]isotropicmedia.com with "ON-CALL Back-end Programmer" on your subject line. Also include a list of WORKING sites that you have built along with the details of the role you played in creating them.