Perhaps it's high time to re-evaluate your perceptions of St. Louis. While greatly appreciated by locals and visitors, there's more than beer and baseball. St. Louis is currenlty well into the midst of a downtown resurgence unlike many others. The city is growing thanks to beautifully restored historic buildings and lofts, award-winning restaurants, a vibrant nightlife and nationally-recognized affordability.
TOKY Branding + Design is located in a rehabbed warehouse in the Mid-town section of St. Louis. We are a nationally award winning brand-consulting graphic design, interactive and marketing services firm. We're dedicated to proving the smartest and most innovative interactive solutions to a wide variety of clients, and having a good time while doing it. Unlike many other interactive shops and agencies, working at TOKY means you won't be pigeonholed into whatever gigantic client demands tedious development work. You'll be directly involved with heavily-used and highly-visible work that has a lasting impact. We cater towards a specific array of clients, clients we believe in. These involve Fine Arts, Architecture and Development, Schools and Universities, Non-Profit Organizations, and Retail.
Developers at TOKY will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, from fully customized database-driven flash sites, to working with open source web applications, to developing html emails. We're committed to being the best in the region, if not further, and we're looking for candidates interested in doing world-class work. Our interactive team of designers and developers is currently growing and we are seeking candidates for the Web Developer position. Requirements are listed below, we'd love to hear from you.
* Must have advanced experience with Flash. Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and ActionScript, which includes the ability to create interactive animations without the timeline. Additionally, we are seeking Proficiency with pulling in XML-formatted data, graphics, and media.
* Must be adaptable, capable of developing web applications in a LAMP environment (Linux Apache MySQL Perl/Python/PHP). We do not develop Microsoft ASP/.Net/Coldfusion in-house.
* Must be comfortable implementing designs using table free XHTML/CSS standards.
* Must be very detail oriented, with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a thriving and friendly environment.
* Capable of duplicating a design from a photoshop document while paying attention to the spacing and type details.
* Links to at least 4 Web Sites developed by the candidate, with descriptions of your role in the project and any helpful insight.
* Resume complete with professional experience.
No phone calls please.
Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org