- 90% of the work we do is PHP/Laravel-based.
- we used Angular JS for SPA development, but have been using Vue.js instead for the past year. Moved to using Vue.js 2.0 in the last 3 months.
- we’re using Laravel Forge w/ Digital Ocean, Bitbucket git repos, CloudFlare, Mailgun & Mailtrap as our main hosting/dev tech stack.
- we tend to use our in-house Photon CMS (https://photoncms.com/) for most of the projects.
- Photon CMS is a Laravel based API driven CMS with Vue.js control panel that can be used as a headless CMS and/or as a traditional CMS. We're planning to release a commercial version next summer.
- Photon CMS is nothing like any other tool we used when it comes to rapid development of RESTful APIs that drive both SPA websites and mobile apps
- we’re authors of a Laravel package iSeed (https://packagist.org/packages/orangehill/iseed) that has more than 500 daily downloads
tihomiropacic does not have any friends on this site yet!